Happy Tuesday, friends!
November is flying by so quickly, and the holiday season is creeping closer. Stores have been putting out their Christmas products, and London’s storefronts have been putting up their yearly Christmas window displays already (I am so excited to see what Harrods has come up with for this year!)
Reading-wise, I had a pretty good reading week. I read more than I thought I would and have already written up some book reviews that will hopefully be up on this blog this upcoming week I am still on a mission to try and get as much reading done, so I can complete my Goodreads Reading Challenge 2022.
Let me know how your week went in the comments below!
I hope everyone has a good start to their week!
Things That Happened This Week
- Football, Football and Football!
Me and my entire family went to two(2) football matches last weekend– Arsenal vs Manchester United (W), AND Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur (W). It’s always a fun time when our favourite team wins the match both times. Our weekend was basically dedicated to football.
But that’s not all the football because last Sunday (two days ago!) was when the 2022 World Cup started. England (the team we are supporting) had their first game against Iran; hence, why I did not post anything on this blog yesterday. I cannot wait to see how well all the teams do in this year’s World Cup (although, like the majority, I don’t agree with a lot of the social issues being hindered by the host country)
Will you be watching the World Cup this year? What team are YOU supporting?
- Another Birthday, Another Year Older
I turned a year older last Sunday, and the greetings and birthday messages never get old. Thank you to everyone who greeted me. Thank you, everyone!
Blog Posts That Were Posted This Week
Books I Finished/Started
What I Want To Read Next
Blogging Plans For Next Week
- Top 5 Wednesday Post
- Weekly Reading Update Post
- New On The Shelf
- Book Review
How was your week? Did you get any reading done?
Let me know in the comments below!
Follow Me On Social Media and Let’s Talk Books! :
- January 18th 2023: Titles that Begin with | Top 5 WednesdayThe first Top 5 Wednesday prompt of 2023 (for me!) Top 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea to have weekly… Continue reading January 18th 2023: Titles that Begin with | Top 5 Wednesday
- Etsy Bookish Gift Ideas | Reading Between The LinesChristmas is right around the corner, so I thought now would be a good idea to post a “bookish gift guide” for anyone who is looking to gift a bookworm in their life a special gift for Christmas that is NOT another book to add to their bookshelf. I decided to base this gift guide… Continue reading Etsy Bookish Gift Ideas | Reading Between The Lines
- December 14 2022: Books to Gift | Top 5 WednesdayThe first Top 5 Wednesday prompt of December 2022! Top 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea to have weekly books… Continue reading December 14 2022: Books to Gift | Top 5 Wednesday
- Football Not Books | Weekly Reading Update (21/11/22-12/12/22)Happy Tuesday, friends! I did not see the point in updating you guys on my reading since I haven’t been doing much reading lately to warrant consecutive Weekly Reading Update posts. That being said, I thought it would be good to post a short update from what I’ve been up to since I last posted… Continue reading Football Not Books | Weekly Reading Update (21/11/22-12/12/22)
- The One About The Pumpkin Patch Romance: Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin HicksHey friends! It’s about time for another book review blog post. With my long reading slump, plus my repetitive blog posts during the past few weeks, I was expecting myself to take a little longer to write out book reviews simply because they take a lot longer to create. I, too, am surprised that I… Continue reading The One About The Pumpkin Patch Romance: Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks