Happy Monday, friends!
My week was pretty much spent doing everything BUT reading. I did not finish any book this week, so this reading update will be pretty much bare for the most part. However, I did start one book as I am writing this blog post, and have yet to finish it.
Instead, I have been trying to keep up with writing some blog posts in advanced.
Hopefully, next week will be much better and I’ll actually come to you with a reading update.
Things That Happened This Week
- My Sister’s Been Revising For Her Exams
My sister has her Year 12 exams this Monday, so she’s been cooped up in the study room for the most part of the day. Everyone wish her luck, please!
- I Did Some Online Shopping…Including A Book Or Two
Unfortunately for my wallet, I’ve been browsing online (lot’s of sales going on these days!) and may have bought a few new clothes for the summer, a book and pre-ordered a 2023 book release (book haul soon!) and some supplies for my new hobby– gardening!
- A Green Thumb?
I watched one(1) gardening video on Youtube and all of a sudden, it’s all that is on my recommendation page. As a result, my brain gave me the brilliant idea of perhaps trying my hand at the whole gardening thing. I ordered some supplies and essentials online, and have already sowed my first seeds– tomatoes and peppers! Let’s hope they grow.
Blog Posts That Were Posted This Week
June 14: The One About My New Favourite Crime Novel Series: Perfect Remains by Helen Sarah Fields | Book Review
June 16: The One About A Magical, Mysterious, And Enticing Game: Caraval by Stephanie Garber | Book Review
Books I Finished/Started This Week
What I Want To Read Next
Blogging Plans For Next Week
- Top 5 Wednesday Post
- Weekly Reading Update Post
- FairyLoot May Box Unboxing/Review (transferred from last week..again!)
How was your week? Did you get any reading done?
Let me know in the comments below!
Follow Me On Social Media and Let’s Talk Books! :
- November 23rd: Long Titles | Top 5 WednesdayIt is time for another Top 5 Wednesday book blog post! Top 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea… Continue reading November 23rd: Long Titles | Top 5 Wednesday
- A Week Of Football Not Books | Weekly Reading Update (14/11/22-21/11/22)Happy Tuesday, friends! November is flying by so quickly, and the holiday season is creeping closer. Stores have been putting out their Christmas products, and London’s storefronts have been putting up their yearly Christmas window displays already (I am so excited to see what Harrods has come up with for this year!) Reading-wise, I had… Continue reading A Week Of Football Not Books | Weekly Reading Update (14/11/22-21/11/22)
- Your Next Read Is On This List: Thriller Edition | Book RecommendationsI was inspired by this Goodreads blog post titled ‘Pick Your Poison with These Mystery Subgenre Suggestions’. Thrillers are one of my favourite genres of books and films. I can always count on a thriller novel to not only keep me invested in a book, but also thriller books have always been my go-to genre… Continue reading Your Next Read Is On This List: Thriller Edition | Book Recommendations
- November 16th: Young Reads | Top 5 WednesdayIt is time for another Top 5 Wednesday book blog post! Top 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea… Continue reading November 16th: Young Reads | Top 5 Wednesday
- The One Where Whatever Happens in the Ice Rink Stays in the Ice Rink: Icebreaker by Hannah GraceHello, friends! I am back with another book review, and this time, it’s for a romance novel! I think it has been a while since I posted a full, in-depth book review for a romance novel. I only write book reviews for books that; 1.) I reallyyyy enjoyed, or 2.) for a book that I… Continue reading The One Where Whatever Happens in the Ice Rink Stays in the Ice Rink: Icebreaker by Hannah Grace