I thought I’d start yet another series on this blog:
A 5-Star Predictions Book List!
As the title implies, I’ll be listing a couple tbr books that I predict are going to be 5-star reads. This could be because it’s a highly recommend book, maybe it’s because of intriguing synopsis, or it could be because it’s from an author I’ve read from before and really loved their previous work. I’d like to think that I know myself pretty well to predict what a good book would be before I’ve even read it. That being said, I am a “mood-reader” so that may sometimes affect my reading— really this is just a test to see how well I know my reading tastes! (lol)
So here are 4 books I’m predicting (& praying!) to find some 5-star worthy magic with
The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy #1) by S.A. Chakraborty –
So many reader friends and online book friends have recommended this book to me, constantly raving about how amazing this book series was
I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston –
The synopsis sounds like exactly like something I would enjoy. I am desperately hoping to love this book as much as I predict it to.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin –
I have had this book in my tbr for the longest time, and the only reason why I have not picked it up yet is because I have veryyyy high expectations for this book.
YA + paranormal + mystery = this book is for me.
The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune –
Another book that fellow readers, who have very similar reading tastes that I do, have rated this book very high (I think most of them rated this book 4-5 stars)
What are some of your 5 star book predictions? Any recommendations for books that YOU rated 5-stars?
Let me know in the comments below!
Follow me on social media and let’s talk books! :
Read More :
- A Book-less Reading Week | Weekly Reading UpdateHappy Monday, friends! Hope everyone had a great week last week. This week I’ve had to schedule my reading around my other errands since this week I’ve been practically swamped with other things to do. Luckily, I did manage to finish a book, which is always better than nothing at all. I hope everyone has… Continue reading A Book-less Reading Week | Weekly Reading Update
- Oscar’s Red Carpet Dresses and Their Book Vibes | Reading Between the LinesI watched this year’s 95th Academy Awards Oscars live, and surprisingly enjoyed a lot of the looks that the celebrities turned up in. Among all the award season carpets we have had this season, the Oscars was, in my opinion, the best in terms of fashion (this is coming from someone who wears very, very… Continue reading Oscar’s Red Carpet Dresses and Their Book Vibes | Reading Between the Lines
- The Killer One | First Lines FridaysHappy Friday, friends! I hope you all had a great weekday anybody else super excited for the weekend? I decided to jump on, yet another, book tag(?) trend– First Lines Fridays. First Lines Fridays is a weekly feature for book lovers hosted by Wandering Words. What if instead of judging a book by its cover, its… Continue reading The Killer One | First Lines Fridays
- 5 Banned Books by Female Authors | Novelstorian RecommendationsIt’s still March, so it is still International Women’s Month. This time, we’ll be focusing on the books that have been taken off bookshelves in bookstores, and off of library shelves for multiple reasons. Books are challenged for any number of reasons, including content that is too violent or sexually explicit; language that is offensive;… Continue reading 5 Banned Books by Female Authors | Novelstorian Recommendations
- March 22nd: Biographies | Top 5 (not really) WednesdayTop 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea to have weekly books related prompts that I could answer and… Continue reading March 22nd: Biographies | Top 5 (not really) Wednesday
1 thought on “5 Star Predictions | On The Shelf”
[…] You can check out the first instalment of this series here: 5 Star Predictions | On The Shelf […]