I would say this was a pretty good reading week despite the fact that I was trying to juggle my last few days of lectures and seminars for this term. I really love how you all are enjoying these weekly reading updates and have been leaving lots of lovely comments, so thank you for that!
Things That Happened This Week
- I finished 1 book this week and am currently starting another.
- Last full week of regular law lectures and seminars (kinda sad)
- Started a new series on this blog, New On The Shelf (first blog post is up!)
Blog Posts That Were Posted This Week
March 14: I Read Some Books | Weekly Reading Recap (7/3/22-13/3/22)
March 16: My Favourite Book Villains | Top 5 Wednesdays (March 16 2022)
March 18: The One About Princesses’ Who Were Raised To Deceive: Castles in Their Bones by Laura Sebastian | Book Review
March 19: New On The Shelf | NetGalley TBR (March 2022)
Books That I Finished This Week
Blogging Plans For Next Week
- Post at least 2 Instagram Pictures
- Post 3 blog posts next week (1 Book Review, March TBR, Book Haul)
- Top 5 Wednesday Post (March 23rd: First in Series)
- Weekly Reading Update Post
What I Want to Read Next
How was your week? Did you get any reading done?
Let me know in the comments below!
Follow Me On Social Media and Let’s Talk Books! :
Read More! :
- FairyLoot June 2022 YA Box Unboxing | Bookish ReviewHey, friends. It’s that time of the month again. Another month, another Fairyloot box review. FairyLoot’s theme for June 2022 is CHOSEN ONES!! Here’s what they say about what this month’s box features: The weight of the world is heavy, but some are chosen to carry this burden to protect others. This box is dedicated… Continue reading FairyLoot June 2022 YA Box Unboxing | Bookish Review
- I Added Some More Books To The TBR | New On The ShelfHappy Monday, friends! I decided to mix things up this weeks. Instead of my usual Weekly Reading Update post, I thought I would replace it with another addition to one of my current blog series instead. I haven’t been up to anything interesting last week, nor have I been reading much, so I hope you… Continue reading I Added Some More Books To The TBR | New On The Shelf
- New YA Books Alert | New On The ShelfHappy Thursday, friends! It’s been a while since I did another episode of On the Shelf, so I am back today with another one! I always love hearing about the books that people have recently discovered and added to their tbr, so if you have any new additions to your TBR, please feel free to share… Continue reading New YA Books Alert | New On The Shelf
- August 2022 Book Releases | Most AnticipatedHey, everyone! We have now reached the month of August and you know what that means… A new month = new book releases! In contrast to last month’s Most Anticipated Book Releases list, which has been one of shortest list of book releases that I have ever had on this blog, this month seems to be extra… Continue reading August 2022 Book Releases | Most Anticipated
- The One About A Badass Female: Love Me to Death (Lucy Kincaid #1) by Allison Brennan | Book ReviewHi, friends! Today is another day to talk about a book. Today’s book review features one of my favourite kinds of female characters– a fighter despite a complicated, harsh backstory. I’ve been in the mood more crime novels these days because they are usually quick, easy reads that transport readers straight to the middle of… Continue reading The One About A Badass Female: Love Me to Death (Lucy Kincaid #1) by Allison Brennan | Book Review