I am proud to say that I did manage to get some reading done this week, coupled with quite a few blog posts so those in itself deserves a pat on the back!
Let’s hope this continues to the next week…
Things That Happened This Week
- Finished 3 books this week (!!!!)
- Received my Summer exam schedule (send help!)
- Participated in the Ultimate Popsugar Reading Challenge
Blog Posts That Were Posted This Week
March 7 2022: The One About Monsters and Monster Slayers: Only A Monster by Vanessa Len | Book Review
March 9 2022: Three-Word Titles | Top 5 Wednesday (March 9th 2022)
March 10 2022: I Didn’t Read Much | Weekly Reading Recap (28/2/22-6/3/22)
March 11 2022: FairyLoot February 2022 Unboxing | Bookish Review
March 12 2022: My Childhood in Books | Bookish Blog
Book That Were Started/Finished This Week
Blogging Plans For Next Week
- Draft (maybe even finish!) book reviews for the previous reads
- Post 3 blog posts next week (1 Book Review, March TBR, Book Haul)
- Post at least 2 Instagram Pictures
What I Want to Read Next
Death on the Nile
by Agatha Christie
by T.J. Newman
How was your week? Did you get any reading done?
Let me know in the comments below!
Follow Me On Social Media and Let’s Talk Books! :
- A Book-less Reading Week | Weekly Reading UpdateHappy Monday, friends! Hope everyone had a great week last week. This week I’ve had to schedule my reading around my other errands since this week I’ve been practically swamped with other things to do. Luckily, I did manage to finish a book, which is always better than nothing at all. I hope everyone has… Continue reading A Book-less Reading Week | Weekly Reading Update
- Oscar’s Red Carpet Dresses and Their Book Vibes | Reading Between the LinesI watched this year’s 95th Academy Awards Oscars live, and surprisingly enjoyed a lot of the looks that the celebrities turned up in. Among all the award season carpets we have had this season, the Oscars was, in my opinion, the best in terms of fashion (this is coming from someone who wears very, very… Continue reading Oscar’s Red Carpet Dresses and Their Book Vibes | Reading Between the Lines
- The Killer One | First Lines FridaysHappy Friday, friends! I hope you all had a great weekday anybody else super excited for the weekend? I decided to jump on, yet another, book tag(?) trend– First Lines Fridays. First Lines Fridays is a weekly feature for book lovers hosted by Wandering Words. What if instead of judging a book by its cover, its… Continue reading The Killer One | First Lines Fridays
- 5 Banned Books by Female Authors | Novelstorian RecommendationsIt’s still March, so it is still International Women’s Month. This time, we’ll be focusing on the books that have been taken off bookshelves in bookstores, and off of library shelves for multiple reasons. Books are challenged for any number of reasons, including content that is too violent or sexually explicit; language that is offensive;… Continue reading 5 Banned Books by Female Authors | Novelstorian Recommendations
- March 22nd: Biographies | Top 5 (not really) WednesdayTop 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea to have weekly books related prompts that I could answer and… Continue reading March 22nd: Biographies | Top 5 (not really) Wednesday
3 thoughts on “I Read Some Books | Weekly Reading Recap (7/3/22-13/3/22)”
I hope you enjoy Death on the Nile! I’m still reading The Housekeeper and the Professor since last week and it’s awesome so far.
Syahrial NS recently posted: Is Daisy Jones and the Six a Real Band?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you. It’s only my second Agatha Christie book so I hope I really love it! I’m glad you’re enjoying your current read– would love to know your thoughts at the end!
[…] I Read Some Books | Weekly Reading Recap (7/3/22-13/3/22) […]