Technically we get two (2!!) FairyLoot boxes in the month of February because of the slight shipping delay of last month’s box
but who is complaining? Not me!
The more bookish boxes to unbox, the merrier!
FairyLoot’s theme for February 2022 is TO THE MOON AND BACK!
“The moon shadows all but the brightest stars, and we all know of characters who will light the darkness for the ones they love. This box is dedicated to enchanting celestial worlds and our favourite lush romances.
You can expect items inspired by Crescent City, The Starless Sea, Wicked Fox, our featured book of the month and there will also be a fandom neutral item! We are thrilled to reveal that this box will have a stunning set of metal bookends and that one of the artists that we have collaborated with is @rosiethorns88.
Onto the unboxing!
Starless Sea Socks
I love socks, and I’m a firm believer that you can never have too many socks in your life. I also love how colourful these socks are. These socks are inspired by “The Starless Sea” by Erin Morgenstern.
Designed by: @Jezhawk
Crescent City Necklace
This month’s box gifts us with this lovely gold crescent moon necklace. I think this necklace would look so cute layered with daintier pieces. Despite this necklace being inspired by the “Crescent City” series by Sarah J. Maas, it’s not screaming “book inspired” and can be worn daily.
Designed by: Team FairyLoot
Wicked Fox Art Print
I’ve been thinking of framing all of my art prints in one big frame, so this one will definitely be included. This beautiful art print is inspired by “Wicked Fox” by Kat Cho.
Designed by: @cyt_draws
This month’s tarot cards feature the Queen and King of Pentacles. These tarot cards feature Mustang and Darrow from the “Red Rising” series by Pierce Brown.
Ever since FairyLoot posted had teased that this box will include bookends, my excitement has been through the roof. I was so excited to see what these would look like, and I am glad to know that FairyLoot did not disappoint. I actually need bookends because my uni accommodation doesn’t have a bookshelf so all my books are just messily stacked all over the place.
Designed by: @lizzart_zardonicz
Moon Goddess Tote Bag
Tote Bags. These were my go-to bags during the past year, and I’ve grown quite a collection since then. Now imagine my delight when I pull this absolutely beautiful tote bag from this box– I was so excited I immediately went to see if my laptop fits (It does!). This tote bag is inspired by the book of the month!
Designed by: @rosiethorns88
Book of The Month:
Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan
This is probably one of the prettiest books I now own. This FairyLoot exclusive edition has an exclusive cover, digitally sprayed edges, artwork on the endpapers, foil embossing on the hardcover, and is signed by the author. As usual, we get a lovely letter from the author.
Foil Embossing and Artwork on Endpapers by: Grace Zhu
Final thoughts on this month’s box:
- This is probably my favourite box to ever receive from FairyLoot. The items + the book are exceptional
- I love how functional and good quality all the items in this box are. Looks like my junk drawer won’t be having any new additions
- Favourite item: The bookends! Such a cool item to add to a bookish subscription box
- The exclusive edition of the book of the month is absolutely stunning! The foiling, the artwork on the endpapers, the sprayed edges (!!!). This is probably the prettiest book I now own.
FairyLoot February Box: 10/10
What are you favourite things to receive in book boxes?
Let me know in the comments below!
Follow me on social media and let’s talk books! :
Latest Posts :
- FairyLoot June 2022 YA Box Unboxing | Bookish ReviewHey, friends. It’s that time of the month again. Another month, another Fairyloot box review. FairyLoot’s theme for June 2022 is CHOSEN ONES!! Here’s what they say about what this month’s box features: The weight of the world is heavy, but some are chosen to carry this burden to protect others. This box is dedicated… Continue reading FairyLoot June 2022 YA Box Unboxing | Bookish Review
- I Added Some More Books To The TBR | New On The ShelfHappy Monday, friends! I decided to mix things up this weeks. Instead of my usual Weekly Reading Update post, I thought I would replace it with another addition to one of my current blog series instead. I haven’t been up to anything interesting last week, nor have I been reading much, so I hope you… Continue reading I Added Some More Books To The TBR | New On The Shelf
- New YA Books Alert | New On The ShelfHappy Thursday, friends! It’s been a while since I did another episode of On the Shelf, so I am back today with another one! I always love hearing about the books that people have recently discovered and added to their tbr, so if you have any new additions to your TBR, please feel free to share… Continue reading New YA Books Alert | New On The Shelf
- August 2022 Book Releases | Most AnticipatedHey, everyone! We have now reached the month of August and you know what that means… A new month = new book releases! In contrast to last month’s Most Anticipated Book Releases list, which has been one of shortest list of book releases that I have ever had on this blog, this month seems to be extra… Continue reading August 2022 Book Releases | Most Anticipated
- The One About A Badass Female: Love Me to Death (Lucy Kincaid #1) by Allison Brennan | Book ReviewHi, friends! Today is another day to talk about a book. Today’s book review features one of my favourite kinds of female characters– a fighter despite a complicated, harsh backstory. I’ve been in the mood more crime novels these days because they are usually quick, easy reads that transport readers straight to the middle of… Continue reading The One About A Badass Female: Love Me to Death (Lucy Kincaid #1) by Allison Brennan | Book Review