Technically we get two (2!!) FairyLoot boxes in the month of February because of the slight shipping delay of last month’s box
but who is complaining? Not me!
The more bookish boxes to unbox, the merrier!
FairyLoot’s theme for February 2022 is TO THE MOON AND BACK!
“The moon shadows all but the brightest stars, and we all know of characters who will light the darkness for the ones they love. This box is dedicated to enchanting celestial worlds and our favourite lush romances.
You can expect items inspired by Crescent City, The Starless Sea, Wicked Fox, our featured book of the month and there will also be a fandom neutral item! We are thrilled to reveal that this box will have a stunning set of metal bookends and that one of the artists that we have collaborated with is @rosiethorns88.
Onto the unboxing!
Starless Sea Socks
I love socks, and I’m a firm believer that you can never have too many socks in your life. I also love how colourful these socks are. These socks are inspired by “The Starless Sea” by Erin Morgenstern.
Designed by: @Jezhawk
Crescent City Necklace
This month’s box gifts us with this lovely gold crescent moon necklace. I think this necklace would look so cute layered with daintier pieces. Despite this necklace being inspired by the “Crescent City” series by Sarah J. Maas, it’s not screaming “book inspired” and can be worn daily.
Designed by: Team FairyLoot
Wicked Fox Art Print
I’ve been thinking of framing all of my art prints in one big frame, so this one will definitely be included. This beautiful art print is inspired by “Wicked Fox” by Kat Cho.
Designed by: @cyt_draws
This month’s tarot cards feature the Queen and King of Pentacles. These tarot cards feature Mustang and Darrow from the “Red Rising” series by Pierce Brown.
Ever since FairyLoot posted had teased that this box will include bookends, my excitement has been through the roof. I was so excited to see what these would look like, and I am glad to know that FairyLoot did not disappoint. I actually need bookends because my uni accommodation doesn’t have a bookshelf so all my books are just messily stacked all over the place.
Designed by: @lizzart_zardonicz
Moon Goddess Tote Bag
Tote Bags. These were my go-to bags during the past year, and I’ve grown quite a collection since then. Now imagine my delight when I pull this absolutely beautiful tote bag from this box– I was so excited I immediately went to see if my laptop fits (It does!). This tote bag is inspired by the book of the month!
Designed by: @rosiethorns88
Book of The Month:
Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan
This is probably one of the prettiest books I now own. This FairyLoot exclusive edition has an exclusive cover, digitally sprayed edges, artwork on the endpapers, foil embossing on the hardcover, and is signed by the author. As usual, we get a lovely letter from the author.
Foil Embossing and Artwork on Endpapers by: Grace Zhu
Final thoughts on this month’s box:
- This is probably my favourite box to ever receive from FairyLoot. The items + the book are exceptional
- I love how functional and good quality all the items in this box are. Looks like my junk drawer won’t be having any new additions
- Favourite item: The bookends! Such a cool item to add to a bookish subscription box
- The exclusive edition of the book of the month is absolutely stunning! The foiling, the artwork on the endpapers, the sprayed edges (!!!). This is probably the prettiest book I now own.
FairyLoot February Box: 10/10
What are you favourite things to receive in book boxes?
Let me know in the comments below!
Follow me on social media and let’s talk books! :
Latest Posts :
- November 23rd: Long Titles | Top 5 WednesdayIt is time for another Top 5 Wednesday book blog post! Top 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea… Continue reading November 23rd: Long Titles | Top 5 Wednesday
- A Week Of Football Not Books | Weekly Reading Update (14/11/22-21/11/22)Happy Tuesday, friends! November is flying by so quickly, and the holiday season is creeping closer. Stores have been putting out their Christmas products, and London’s storefronts have been putting up their yearly Christmas window displays already (I am so excited to see what Harrods has come up with for this year!) Reading-wise, I had… Continue reading A Week Of Football Not Books | Weekly Reading Update (14/11/22-21/11/22)
- Your Next Read Is On This List: Thriller Edition | Book RecommendationsI was inspired by this Goodreads blog post titled ‘Pick Your Poison with These Mystery Subgenre Suggestions’. Thrillers are one of my favourite genres of books and films. I can always count on a thriller novel to not only keep me invested in a book, but also thriller books have always been my go-to genre… Continue reading Your Next Read Is On This List: Thriller Edition | Book Recommendations
- November 16th: Young Reads | Top 5 WednesdayIt is time for another Top 5 Wednesday book blog post! Top 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea… Continue reading November 16th: Young Reads | Top 5 Wednesday
- The One Where Whatever Happens in the Ice Rink Stays in the Ice Rink: Icebreaker by Hannah GraceHello, friends! I am back with another book review, and this time, it’s for a romance novel! I think it has been a while since I posted a full, in-depth book review for a romance novel. I only write book reviews for books that; 1.) I reallyyyy enjoyed, or 2.) for a book that I… Continue reading The One Where Whatever Happens in the Ice Rink Stays in the Ice Rink: Icebreaker by Hannah Grace