(I swear I had this post scheduled to be posted last Monday, but for some reason it never followed through?)
Unfortunately, I did not get much reading done this week. Literally read 2 or 3 chapters this entire week.
University has been amping up our workload with longer seminar preparations and more content-heavy lectures. That being said, I did also spend most of whatever little free-time I had going out with friends and socialising (lol).
This week I hope to give less time socialising and more time reading!
Now onto the weekly recap!
Things That Happened This Week
- Bought some books (again). Book Haul will be posted this week. Stay tuned!
- Sign up to a few read-alongs! So excited to participate in more bookish events
- Law School is becoming even more hectic, hence why I did not get much reading time this week
- Forgot to post 2 scheduled blog posts (oops!)
Blog Posts That Were Posted This Week
March 2022 Book Releases | Most Anticipated
Friends Made You Read | Top 5 Wednesday (March 2, 2022)
Book That Was Started This Week
Reading and Blogging Plans For Next Week
- Post 3 blog posts next week (1 Book Review, March TBR, Book Haul)
- Post at least 2 Instagram Pictures
How was your week? Did you get any reading done?
Let me know in the comments below!
Follow Me On Social Media and Let’s Talk Books! :
Read More! :
- A Book-less Reading Week | Weekly Reading UpdateHappy Monday, friends! Hope everyone had a great week last week. This week I’ve had to schedule my reading around my other errands since this week I’ve been practically swamped with other things to do. Luckily, I did manage to finish a book, which is always better than nothing at all. I hope everyone has… Continue reading A Book-less Reading Week | Weekly Reading Update
- Oscar’s Red Carpet Dresses and Their Book Vibes | Reading Between the LinesI watched this year’s 95th Academy Awards Oscars live, and surprisingly enjoyed a lot of the looks that the celebrities turned up in. Among all the award season carpets we have had this season, the Oscars was, in my opinion, the best in terms of fashion (this is coming from someone who wears very, very… Continue reading Oscar’s Red Carpet Dresses and Their Book Vibes | Reading Between the Lines
- The Killer One | First Lines FridaysHappy Friday, friends! I hope you all had a great weekday anybody else super excited for the weekend? I decided to jump on, yet another, book tag(?) trend– First Lines Fridays. First Lines Fridays is a weekly feature for book lovers hosted by Wandering Words. What if instead of judging a book by its cover, its… Continue reading The Killer One | First Lines Fridays
- 5 Banned Books by Female Authors | Novelstorian RecommendationsIt’s still March, so it is still International Women’s Month. This time, we’ll be focusing on the books that have been taken off bookshelves in bookstores, and off of library shelves for multiple reasons. Books are challenged for any number of reasons, including content that is too violent or sexually explicit; language that is offensive;… Continue reading 5 Banned Books by Female Authors | Novelstorian Recommendations
- March 22nd: Biographies | Top 5 (not really) WednesdayTop 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea to have weekly books related prompts that I could answer and… Continue reading March 22nd: Biographies | Top 5 (not really) Wednesday
3 thoughts on “I Didn’t Read Much | Weekly Reading Recap (28/2/22-6/3/22)”
Socializing is good for your mental health too, so don’t feel bad having a slow reading week! Take care.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, rlygirl. That reminder was very much needed!
[…] I Didn’t Read Much | Weekly Reading Recap (28/2/22-6/3/22) […]