Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag invites you to recommend some of your favourite Christmas Movies!
Make sure to check out the other prompts from the previous days here: 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag
Yesterday the prompts asked you to recommend some of your favourite books, but this time I thought it would be appropriate to incorporate a holiday-favourite tradition — Christmas Movies!
As always, you don’t have to recommend Christmas films in particular and instead choose to talk about some of your other favourite films. Feel free to use this prompt as an excuse to talk about your all-time favourite film!
Let’s get to it!
(Don’t forget to tag me if you do choose to participate in this book tag! I would love to see your own responses!)
White Christmas (1954)
The Holiday (2006)
Home Alone (1990)
The Family Stone (2005)
The Christmas Chronicles (2018)
Happiest Season (2020)
Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
A Christmas Carol (1951)
I hope you had as much answering this book tag as I had making it!
Don’t forget to tag me!
Follow me on social media and let’s talk books! :
Read More :
- June 2023 Upcoming Book Releases | Most Anticipated BooksHey, friends! A new month = new book releases! This month’s Most Anticipated list might be the shortest list of book releases that I have ever had on this blog– which might be a good thing, considering I still have a mile long TBR (to-be-read) list. That being said, I am so excited for lot’s of… Continue reading June 2023 Upcoming Book Releases | Most Anticipated Books
- The One About A Girl Who Was Bitten By A Wolf: Such White Teeth by Rachel Harrison | Book ReviewHappy Tuesday, friends! I am here with a book review of a book that I was kindly invited to read and review Rachel Harrison’s latest book release. Thank you so much to Titan books for sending me a copy to read & review, and for giving me the opportunity to part in the instagram tour. I would… Continue reading The One About A Girl Who Was Bitten By A Wolf: Such White Teeth by Rachel Harrison | Book Review
- Romance Tropes pt. 2 | Book RecommendationsHappy Tuesday, friends! I am back with another Book Recommendations blog post– but this time with a twist! In this blog post, I will recommending books solely based on the tropes they have in them. These days you can find people recommending books based on whatever popular book trope is trending on social media– usually on Tiktok… Continue reading Romance Tropes pt. 2 | Book Recommendations
- May 17th: Mysteries | Top 5 WednesdayTop 5 Wednesday was started in November 2013 and is a very much active group on Goodreads, so head over to Goodreads to join the group and keep up with all the topics for the month. I thought it was such a fun idea to have weekly books related prompts that I could answer and… Continue reading May 17th: Mysteries | Top 5 Wednesday
- May 2023 Upcoming Book Releases | Most Anticipated BooksHey, friends! I know we have already reached the middle of the month of May but I still wanted to share my blog posts about books which YOU should look out for. A new month = new book releases! This month’s Most Anticipated list might be the shortest list of book releases that I have ever… Continue reading May 2023 Upcoming Book Releases | Most Anticipated Books