Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag created by me invites you to pick out some of your favourite book covers that fit the Winter season. With so many new book releases, I’m sure there are lots of book covers to choose from to hopefully add to your list.
Make sure to check out the other prompts from the previous days here: 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag
As always, feel free to twist and stretch this prompt in order to fit your book choices. The books you feature don’t have to have snow on the cover– they can just be books that give off the Christmas holiday feeling. Feel free to participate in this book tag, and make sure to tag me so I can peek at your own answers.
Let’s get to it!
(Don’t forget to tag me if you do choose to participate in this book tag! I would love to see your own responses!)
Books (on my tbr) With Snow On The Cover
Eight Perfect Hours
by Lia Louis
by Tessa Bailey
A Cross-Country Christmas
Midnight in Everwood
by M.A Kuznair
Baby It’s Cold Outside
by Emily Bell
Can you tell that I am basing my entire December tbr around the Christmas holidays? I’m a big fan of the Winter season– obviously!
Do you judge a book by it’s cover?
Don’t forget to tag me!
Follow me on social media and let’s talk books!
- FairyLoot June 2022 YA Box Unboxing | Bookish ReviewHey, friends. It’s that time of the month again. Another month, another Fairyloot box review. FairyLoot’s theme for June 2022 is CHOSEN ONES!! Here’s what they say about what this month’s box features: The weight of the world is heavy, but some are chosen to carry this burden to protect others. This box is dedicated… Continue reading FairyLoot June 2022 YA Box Unboxing | Bookish Review
- I Added Some More Books To The TBR | New On The ShelfHappy Monday, friends! I decided to mix things up this weeks. Instead of my usual Weekly Reading Update post, I thought I would replace it with another addition to one of my current blog series instead. I haven’t been up to anything interesting last week, nor have I been reading much, so I hope you… Continue reading I Added Some More Books To The TBR | New On The Shelf
- New YA Books Alert | New On The ShelfHappy Thursday, friends! It’s been a while since I did another episode of On the Shelf, so I am back today with another one! I always love hearing about the books that people have recently discovered and added to their tbr, so if you have any new additions to your TBR, please feel free to share… Continue reading New YA Books Alert | New On The Shelf
- August 2022 Book Releases | Most AnticipatedHey, everyone! We have now reached the month of August and you know what that means… A new month = new book releases! In contrast to last month’s Most Anticipated Book Releases list, which has been one of shortest list of book releases that I have ever had on this blog, this month seems to be extra… Continue reading August 2022 Book Releases | Most Anticipated
- The One About A Badass Female: Love Me to Death (Lucy Kincaid #1) by Allison Brennan | Book ReviewHi, friends! Today is another day to talk about a book. Today’s book review features one of my favourite kinds of female characters– a fighter despite a complicated, harsh backstory. I’ve been in the mood more crime novels these days because they are usually quick, easy reads that transport readers straight to the middle of… Continue reading The One About A Badass Female: Love Me to Death (Lucy Kincaid #1) by Allison Brennan | Book Review